Re: Requesting patch review

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Requesting patch review
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 01:36:28 +0200

On 03/09/2015 12:01 AM, Jackson Hamilton wrote:
For the sake of continuity I'll send my next patch through this email
thread, but in the future I will send them to the bug tracker.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Refactored the code to be less tricky, added the additional level of
configuration and ported the tests.

Thanks! That's a bit too many test examples for my taste (especially in js-indent-first-initialiser-t.js, since that piece of implementation is relatively trivial), but I guess that's still much better than no tests.

Regarding the meat of the change, it should be "initializer" (Emacs prefers US spelling), and maybe we should also extract the added lines into a utility function, in order not to make `js--proper-indentation' even longer than it is now.