Is it possible for a 14 year old in the UK to be able to contribute to E

From: Zack Piper
Subject: Is it possible for a 14 year old in the UK to be able to contribute to Emacs?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:12:14 +0000

If you think this is a "troll", please disregard this email.

I'm curious as to what GNU (and Emacs developers) feel about a 14 year old
(such as my self) being able to contribute to the Emacs project.

- Is there an age limit?
- Is it possible for somebody in the UK to sign FSF papers electronically.
(<http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/CONTRIBUTE> says that "Copyright assignment
is a simple process.  If you live in the US, you can do it entirely
electronically.  We can help you get started, and answer any questions you may
have (or point you to the people with the answers), at the address@hidden
mailing list."), but I live in the UK, if it isn't, I'll ask my parents.

As said, I'm just curious as I feel I have yet to obtain enough knowledge to be
able to contribute "properly" (i.e: I don't know enough LISP/C).

--
Zack Piper <address@hidden>