Re: Is it possible for a 14 year old in the UK to be able to contribute

From: Zack Piper
Subject: Re: Is it possible for a 14 year old in the UK to be able to contribute to Emacs?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:47:55 +0000

Thanks for the response!

I'm sure that I've learnt to cope with random insults that may come my
way, due to me having been hanging around in IRC since the age of 11.
(I haven't seen any insults thrown around on this list... so I think
I'll be fine).

I shall continue learning C and/or LISP, until I feel ready, and
practice by making, potentially useful, Emacs packages.

Again, thanks!

--
Zack Piper <address@hidden> http://apertron.net