Re: Is it possible for a 14 year old in the UK to be able to contribute

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Is it possible for a 14 year old in the UK to be able to contribute to Emacs?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 23:20:14 +0100

() Zack Piper <address@hidden>
() Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:12:14 +0000

   I'm curious as to what GNU (and Emacs developers) feel about
   a 14 year old (such as my self) being able to contribute to
   the Emacs project.

For any GNU project, i think it helps to understand the GNU GPL
and its evolution.  When the technical draw ebbs, will you be
satisfied w/ what you leave future beachcombers?  How to even
measure that, now or hence?  I'm curious why you chose Emacs.

--
  (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: