Re: Bug in Elisp font-locking

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Bug in Elisp font-locking
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:55:18 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> scratching my head why its regex explicitly handled "(setf <symbol>"
>> as function name.  Aha, that's a setf-expander.  Learned something
>> again. :-)
>
> It's supported for cl-defmethod, by the way.

Ah, there we have our counter-example.  Oh well, `cl-defmethod' isn't
listed as a defining keyword anyhow.  eieio's `defmethod' OTOH is, but
that doesn't seem to support (setf name), at least its docs don't
mention it.  So I guess the cl-version should be added since the eieio
version is marked as obsolete.

Anyhow, I've now added cl-defmethod as cl-lib definier and added the
(setf symbol) stuff also for elisp.

Bye,
Tassilo