[elpa] Add a few packages to GNU ELPA

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: [elpa] Add a few packages to GNU ELPA
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:51:43 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to release a few of my packages in GNU ELPA.
I'll describe them below:

`ace-window` is an alternative to `other-window` that doesn't require
cycling: after the call to `ace-window`, you are prompted for a
character that corresponds to the window that you want in the current
Emacs instance. Besides selecting, you can also swap and delete windows
using this method.
The sources are at https://github.com/abo-abo/ace-window.

`swiper` is an alternative to `ioccur` or `isearch`. Similarly to
`isearch`, it highlights the current buffer with overlays
incrementally. However, the matching is done by splitting the input text
at spaces and re-building it into a regex. So "for example" is
transformed into "\\(for\\).*\\(example\\)".  After this, each group of the
regex is highlighted with a different face in the original buffer,
similar to `re-builder`. Swiper relies on `ivy-read` for completion.
`ivy-read` is a completion function somewhere between
`ido-completing-read` and `helm-completing-read`.
The sources are at https://github.com/abo-abo/swiper.

`tiny` is an in-buffer version of the mapconcat/format/number-sequence
combo.  When you insert a template into a buffer, like "m4,10", and call
`tiny-expand`, the template is replaced with "4,5,6,7,8,9,10".

You can have more complex things like "m\n10+*2x)?a%c - %.3f(exp x)" expanding
to:
a - 1.000
c - 2.718
e - 7.389
g - 20.086
i - 54.598
k - 148.413
m - 403.429
o - 1096.633
q - 2980.958
s - 8103.084
u - 22026.466
The sources are at https://github.com/abo-abo/tiny.

Let me know if you like these packages and they are alright to publish.

regards,
Oleh