Re: git is screwed

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: Re: git is screwed
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:42:32 +0100

>> I use magit (not (yet) on GNU Elpa,
> BTW, it would be great to have Magit in GNU ELPA.  I can't remember the
> outcome last time I contacted people about it,

As far as I can remember both you and the Magit maintainers were
positive to getting magit into GNU ELPA.

Eli had concerns about the display code of magit, but he and one of the
magit developers entered in a discussion where they seemed to be in
agreement (my observation from following the discussion from the
sidelines...).

> but if someone wants to give it another try, that'd be great.

+1