Re: Emacs 24.5 second release candidate

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.5 second release candidate
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 00:20:17 +0200

Eli Zaretskii writes:

>> Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 15:51:41 +0300
>> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
>>      address@hidden
>>
>> > Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 12:29:25 +0000
>> > Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
>> >   address@hidden
>> > From: Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden>

>> > It's now done.
>>
>> Thank you.
>
> Nicolas, in case it wasn't clear: the path is now clear for you to
> make another RC, hopefully the last one.  TIA.

Thank you.  I'm just reading my emails now, and I will prepare the next
RC that sometime before or during monday.

Since this RC will be late, I suggest reschedule the release to later
next week.

Next Friday would be easier for me as Monday is a holiday in France and
I will be off my computer, Tuesday I'm traveling the entire day, and I
host an Emacs Meetup on Thursday that I have a prepare for.

WDYT?
Nico
--
Nicolas Petton