Re: Stash

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Stash
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 12:59:10 +0100

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Is there a reason why you don't mention 'gitk' in GitQuickStartForEmacsDevs?
> I don't want to assume gitk is installed, nor that the Git commands
> are invoked from a sufficiently capable terminal.

Fair enough, but perhaps what Mathias meant is that there should be mention
of the commit graph in those pages, and how somehow visualizing it could
clear so many doubts.

There is no mention of "graph" in both Git*ForEmacsDevs pages
and I don't think it's an implementation detail. So at least some ASCII art.

My two cents,
João Távora