Re: [Emacs-diffs] master b6610d5 2/4: emacs-lisp/package.el: Refactor pr

From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master b6610d5 2/4: emacs-lisp/package.el: Refactor pre-execute prompt
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 18:01:33 +0200

Artur Malabarba wrote:
This way tools like git bisect become considerably more useful (not
that I've ever had to use it for Emacs specifically).

Speaking of which, I don't understand how git bisect can work properly with a history that is full of branching and remerging. The whole concept seems to require a linear history. What am I missing?

– Harald