RE: antlr-mode.el - need some support by python.el

From: Wedler, Christoph
Subject: RE: antlr-mode.el - need some support by python.el
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 14:07:08 +0000

>>   2. (my approach/patch): dynamically bind a variable in the outer mode
>>   which specifies

> Yes, go ahead with this one.

OK, fine.
What was the issue with the patch I've sent you?  (one or more of...):

 1. the patch got lost during the final stages of the 24.5 release...

 2. it should be a patch of indent.el, not prog-mode.el

 3. function `prog-widen' should be included

 4. more explanation of CONTEXT

 5. other - which?

For a new patch: diff versus the master or emacs-24 git branch?

- Christoph