Re: Crash with tests

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: Crash with tests
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:51:02 +0200

I'm not seeing the problem in a 32-bit build either, or in a 64-bit.  And '0x4000000001013ffb' is not a 32-bit value, so I'm puzzled by the above GDB output.

My build is a 64its build.

Maybe you are in an inconsistent build state?  That would explain both the wrong size and the commit hash discrepancy.  Can you reproduce the problem in a fresh checkout and build from scratch?

Yuk. You seem to be right !
I would have expected a compilation failure, but at second thought, maybe not.

Sorry for the noise. Thanks for the hint.

Fabrice