Re: [elpa] master 6a098c6 15/19: Add ivy-mode

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 6a098c6 15/19: Add ivy-mode
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 17:11:29 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>>> It already does, you're looking at an outdated version.  The only thing
>>> that doesn't work so far is the completion in the directory of Info
>>> (regular Info nodes work fine). Also, I have yet to encounter a
>
>> For other interesting completion cases, you can try the completion of
>> revision names in Bzr-controlled files (e.g. C-u C-x v = s: TAB
>> or C-u C-x v = ancestor: TAB).
>
> Or in case you don't have any Bzr tree at hand, try "M-x man RET 3 SPC c TAB"

Can you explain what "3 c" means?  I'm getting:

- 31 entries for "3 c" with ivy-mode
- 2868 entries for "c 3" with ivy-mode
- 180 entries for "3 c" with plain completion

If I understand correctly, there are 11410 manual entries on my system,
and I'm just filtering through them with ivy-mode. I don't see an error
here.

Oleh