Re: master 2b2fd39: xterm.el: Implement OSC-52 functionality for setting

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: master 2b2fd39: xterm.el: Implement OSC-52 functionality for setting the X selection
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 06:34:00 +0000

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> schrieb am Fr., 17. Apr. 2015 um 20:06 Uhr:
> This is not a small change, but I see no corresponding entry in
> copyright.list.

AFAIK this was all written by Google employees and is covered by
Google's blanket assignment.  We don't have a good way to track/check
it, tho.

The current code was written by me (address@hidden) and borrowed from/inspired by Robert Ginda (address@hidden, http://git.chromium.org/gitweb/?p=chromiumos/platform/assets.git;a=blob_plain;f=chromeapps/hterm/etc/osc52.el;hb=HEAD).