Re: master 85eb934: ; Add cl-adjoin tests

From: Przemysław Wojnowski
Subject: Re: master 85eb934: ; Add cl-adjoin tests
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 10:40:16 +0200

W dniu 02.05.2015 o 03:43, Glenn Morris pisze:
     ; Add cl-adjoin tests

Leading ";" means "don't make a ChangeLog entry".
Doesn't seem appropriate to me in this case, nor the other recent one.
In CONTRIBUTE is "Use this for minor commits that do not need separate ChangeLog entries, such as changes in etc/NEWS." and I thought that adding tests, without changing any behavior, is just a minor change. Sorry, it's not clear what is a minor change and I thought it is.
Maybe "minor" could be defined as "changes outside code" or something like that.

Also, as originally written these tests fail for trivial reasons.
     (s/evenp/cl-evenp)

Could people please actually test their tests?

   make -C test/automated <whatever>
Of course I did run the tests, but only in ERT:
Selector: cl-lib-adjoin-test
Passed:  1
Failed:  0
Skipped: 0
Total:   1/1

Started at:   2015-05-02 10:23:09+0200
Finished.
Finished at:  2015-05-02 10:23:09+0200

But using make makes them fail. I'll do that next time. Thanks!

BTW Why evenp is not available when run from command line?

Thanks for feedback!
Przemysław