Re: Emacs 24.5 wordstar emulation (ws-mode.el)

From: Douglas Quagliana
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.5 wordstar emulation (ws-mode.el)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 17:29:55 -0500

If the suggestion is just to move ws-mode.el to GNU ELPA for packaging
purposes, but ws-mode.el will continue to function and continue to
work in the future as it does now, then I'm okay with that.
I just don't want ws-mode.el to be abandoned, as I'm afraid that then
it would stop working after some future upgrade.
Douglas