Re: New macro `seq-let' in seq.el

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: New macro `seq-let' in seq.el
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 20:36:49 +0200

Bozhidar Batsov writes:

> You've got +1 from me. Great feature!

I think I'll merge the branch into master and add a TODO to add a pcase
pattern that `seq-let' could wrap instead.

I could also spend some time on it now, but the internals of pcase are
still obscure to me and it will take me some time to grasp it.

PS: `pcase--u1' is pretty long (almost 200 loc), is there any reason not
to refactor it?  As it is now I will have a very hard time understanding
what is does exactly.

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton