Re: What would an "An Official" GNU Emacs Book look like?

From: Vaidheeswaran C
Subject: Re: What would an "An Official" GNU Emacs Book look like?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 07:51:13 +0530

On Monday 18 May 2015 03:25 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:

> If you contribute a book that helps people learn Emacs, better than
> the Emacs Manual, we will appreciate it very much.

Thanks for the kind words.

I am trying to get senior Emacs developers involved (early in the
cycle) to ensure that the Emacs Primer I am proposing is of comparable
quality to Emacs Manual.

I am new to the list.  So it is understandable that there is some
reluctance (even in principle) to lend me some help.

Let me see how far I can move my proposal forward.