Re: Looking for an elisp developer for php mode extensions

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: Looking for an elisp developer for php mode extensions
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 08:44:21 +0300

You can also file a github issue regarding moving the project to Emacs. That's what I would have done.

On 17 May 2015 at 18:29, Przemysław Wojnowski <address@hidden> wrote:
Try here: http://ericjmritz.name/about/

W dniu 17.05.2015 o 17:08, David Arroyo Menendez pisze:

Bozhidar Batsov <address@hidden> writes:

[1:text/plain Hide]
And php-mode is looking for maintainers. Guess the current maintainers
would be willing for the Emacs dev team to take over this package.

Good idea!

I've never participated in a github project
https://github.com/ejmr/php-mode/

I can't see the developers emails or a mailing list to contact
him. Ideas?

Thanks!