Proper English Title Capitalization

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Proper English Title Capitalization
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 13:10:49 +0200

Hi!

I was looking for a method to capitalize headings/titles according
to [1]. I found ~s-titleise-s~ which simply capitalizes every word.
However, I was looking for a method which turns stopwords into lower
case and non-stopwords into capitalized words.

Is there something out there?

No, I don't know enough Elisp to code it by myself and I have no
idea if there is a set of English stopwords stored in Emacs.

[1] http://dougscripts.com/itunes/scripts/ss.php?sp=titlecaps
    I'm sure there are better resources as well.

[2] https://github.com/magnars/s.el#s-titleize-s

--
All in all, one of the most disturbing things today is the definitive
fact that the NSA, GCHQ, and many more government organizations are