Re: Gnus & Mail-Followup-To

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: Gnus & Mail-Followup-To
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 14:50:11 +0200

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:
> Nicolas Richard <address@hidden> writes:
>> I saw that you have set :
>>      <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden,
>>      address@hidden
>>
>> FWIW, it made Gnus set Eli as recipient of my answer. Is it the intended
>> behaviour ?
>
> I don't know, ask the Gnus guys.

Sorry, I was unclear. My question to you was : is it what you intended
when you set the Mail-Followup-To header to the above value ? In
particular, you were not among the recipients anymore. Did you want to
avoid receiving a reply directly ?

>                                   I just use `F` to follow up on a
> message and trust in that Gnus does the right thing.

I usually do that too, and then this one time I decided to look at what
actually happens. I shouldn't do that obviously :)

There are a couple other things I should do (e.g. investigate why I
don't see some of my messages on gmane or why they show up slowly, why
some threads are broken, etc.). Usenetting/mailinglisting is hard :'(

--
Nico.