RE: Adding a few more finder keywords

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Adding a few more finder keywords
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 08:37:13 -0700 (PDT)

> I've just added `checkdoc-package-keywords' that checks if the
> current file's keywords are in `finder-known-keywords'.

Why? There is no reason to signal to users that there might be
a problem if they use keywords that are not in `finder-known-keywords'.

The purpose of `finder-known-keywords' is not to suggest that other
keywords are a mistake.  File-header `Keywords:' is for arbitrary
labels that any user can make use of.  It is not only for "standard"
keywords that might be "known" to Emacs at any state, let alone to
Emacs at startup.