Re: Adding a few more finder keywords

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Adding a few more finder keywords
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 17:15:42 +0100

> I've just added `checkdoc-package-keywords' that checks if the current
> file's keywords are in `finder-known-keywords'. It's possible to make
> `checkdoc-current-buffer' call `checkdoc-package-keywords'
> automatically. I didn't make this the default, since
> `finder-known-keywords' still doesn't contain such common keywords as
> "org", "completion", "git" etc.
>
> What remains to do now, is to extend `finder-known-keywords', and
> possibly make `checkdoc-package-keywords-flag' default to t.

Besides extending `finder-known-keywords', I think checkdoc should
offer a list variable like `checkdoc-keywords-to-ignore-warnings',
which the developer can use in his personal configs to explicitly
prevent some warnings. Once both are done I would personally be fine
with defaulting the flag to `t`.