Question about commit policy

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Question about commit policy
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 14:51:02 +0200

I haven't committed any changes or followed the lists very closely for a
while, so I'm not up to speed and need clarification.  I want to commit
a couple of bug fixes for todo-mode.el; the bugs exist on both emacs-24
and master, so should I commit to emac-24?  CONTRIBUTE says yes, but
since AFAICS there has only been one commit to emacs-24 since the
release but many bug fix commits to master (maybe all new bugs, I
haven't checked), I'm not sure what the current policy is.

Steve Berman