Re: Obsoleting hash-table-* functions in subr-x in favor of map-* functi

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: Obsoleting hash-table-* functions in subr-x in favor of map-* functions
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 08:43:56 +0300

P.S. I'm aware this was borrowed from the likes of Clojure (as was seq), but sometimes it's not a great idea to bring in external terminology 1:1. Anyways, that's not major. When I added those hash-table specific function the point was to extend a specific API, not to look for some generic solution.