cl-lexical-let?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: cl-lexical-let?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:12:33 -0500

I'm updating jdee for emacs 25.

It uses the `lexical-let' function from cl, so I'm looking to replace
that with something, but there is no `cl-lexical-let'.

Here is a typical use:

(defun jde-jeval-cm (java-expr &optional buffer-head finish-fcn)
       (lexical-let ((finish finish-fcn))
          (setq compilation-finish-functions
                (lambda (buf msg)
                  (funcall finish buf msg)
                  (setq compilation-finish-functions nil)))))

I think if I set lexical-binding t for the file, and change this to "(let
...", then this will work. Is that correct?

Is there any other replacement, if for some reason we don't want to set
lexical-binding t?

--
-- Stephe