Re: Severe lossage from unread-command-events

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Severe lossage from unread-command-events
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 19:10:50 +0300

> From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 17:33:25 +0200
>
> Another data point would be Artur Malabarba's message about executing
> keyboard macros which I answered in
> <URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-08/msg00100.html>.

Then perhaps Artur should try the patch I posted, and see if it helps.

> >From glancing over your proposed fix, it's very much focused on dealing
> with recording only.

Not sure what exactly you mean by "recording" here.  What I tried to
do was not leave events that were not passed to record_char, except if
those events are substituted by other events (e.g., when they are
passed to an input method).