Re: ChangeLog entries

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: ChangeLog entries
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 21:23:08 +0300

> From: address@hidden (Phillip Lord)
> Cc: <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 16:46:20 +0100
>
> They are both changes to trunk. feadec was a change *originally* made on
> a branch, 45987 is a merge commit pulling feadec onto trunk also. I
> wanted Nicolas to okay by change given that it was his code.

Then please in the future use the format we follow, which is identical
to ChangeLog entries: a function name in parentheses followed by the
description of what changes were made in that function.

> I'd rather feadec wasn't deleted. It's my first ChangeLog entry and I'm
> really rather proud of it, pathetic as that might sound.

I'm only talking about the form, not about the contents.  I suggest to
edit ChangeLog.2 to make this entry into its correct form, and commit
the change.

TIA