Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9ce1d38: Use curved quotes in core elisp diagno

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9ce1d38: Use curved quotes in core elisp diagnostics
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 01:03:54 +0900

Eli Zaretskii writes:

 > If you are implying that input methods don't exist on Windows, then
 > this is false: they do.

No, I'm saying that the people around me who have to do both Japanese
and Chinese input prefer Mac, largely because it's easier to configure
Mac with multiple input methods and switch among them when doing email
and the like.

That may just be that Macs are generally easier to configure without
paying a consulting firm $500 for the Power User course, of course.  I
don't have personal experience.