Re: Minor typo in seq-let info docs

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Minor typo in seq-let info docs
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:51:42 -0700

Now that the seq-let doc-fix went in, I realized why I was having
trouble parsing this sentence even after the change:

<cite>
This macro binds the variables defined in ARGUMENTS to the elements
     of the sequence SEQUENCE.  ARGUMENTS can itself include sequences
     allowing for nested destructuring.
</cite>

In the texinfo sources, it's well marked up with @var{Sequence} etc --
but in the Info view, there is no font-lock property applied (and I
consequently dont get a voice change either) -- that type of change
really helps in  focusing attention when speaking a sentence like the above.