Re: Please stop putting curly quotes into doc strings!

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Please stop putting curly quotes into doc strings!
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 13:50:13 -0400

> Definitely is not urgent for many of us on this thread. What is urgent
> though is that the remaining artifacts from the failed magic quotes be
> removed which is what we are all asking for -- let's do that -- and move
> on.

FWIW, I don't know what those "remaining artifacts" would be.
We still want to see curly quotes in C-h f by default, so it's not like
we want to undo everything that Paul did.

And I think which parts each person thinks should be removed/kept (or
even added) is not nearly as obvious as one may think.  So if you still
want something changed, please be specific.

        Stefan