Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:16:00 +0900

Daniel Colascione writes:
 > On 09/14/2015 07:56 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

 > The rest of the discussion aside: Python's current license is
 > GPLv3-compatible, isn't it? gnu.org and Python's documentation both
 > claim it is.

AFAIK IANAL TINLA.  That's not the issue I have in mind.

Pragmatically speaking, even if it's not possible to legally prohibit
you from distributing such a module, I think Richard would veto
incorporation of such a module in Emacs, because it would make it
possible to silently link Emacs to proprietary code via a Python
plugin.