Re: Feature freeze

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:03:38 +0300

Hello Stefan,

On 09/21/2015 10:39 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

Thank you all for bearing with me as head maintainer, it's been a great
ride, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thank you very much for your work, patience and fruitful discussions over the years (as well as the less fruitful ones, all of those are surely my fault).

It's hard for me to imagine Emacs development without your guiding hand, but I hope we'll manage somehow.

Best of luck in all your endeavors. Come back to govern anytime. ;)