Re: New maintainer

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: New maintainer
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:26:34 +0800

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> wrote:

> But we still need a head maintainer, whose task is mostly to keep an eye
> on the general direction, can make a final decision when we can't reach
> an agreement (of course, we could also delegate that task to
> /dev/random), and to be the official contact point with the FSF.

Agreed.  In old-timers, I'd recommend Glenn Morris, Eli Zaretskii, Paul
Eggert, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen, and Martin Rudalics.  In the "new
blood", I'd recommend Dmitry Gutov and Artur Malabarba.  Just my 2 cents.

(Although I'm also interested in maintaining Emacs, and I shall have
some spare time to devote to this, I'm not sure if I'm qualified for the
work.)