Re: RCS, again: another removed functionality: undo last-checkin

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: RCS, again: another removed functionality: undo last-checkin
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 00:04:56 +0300

On 10/02/2015 12:01 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:

Also I think C-x v v would be very easy to type by
mistake - an accidental auto-repeat when typing the v a bit slowly would
do it, so that's another argument against it for me (or at least it was
when I disabled vc a decade or so ago).  vc-next-action doesn't have a
yes-or-no-p in it, does it?

The binding is not under discussion, the semantics of the command are.

But removing `C-x v v' from the global map is a valid approach, as long as vc-dir-mode-map still has it.