Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 188f657: Fix false negatives in tex--prettify-s

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 188f657: Fix false negatives in tex--prettify-symbols-compose-p.
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:12:17 +0100

> Hm, that probably depends on your mail client.  When I follow up to your
> mails on emacs-devel using Gnus, you'll be in To and emacs-devel in Cc.

It's not a general thing. I meant *Your* address doesn't get included.
Everyone else's does. It's probably that your messages arrive with a
different "reply-to:" header.

For instance, if I try to "Reply All" one of your messages, then
Davis's address is included on the To: field but yours isn't.
OTOH, if I "reply all" on Stefan's message, both you and Stefan will
be included in the To field.

> Done and thanks!

Thank you!