Re: Copyright assignment -- how to sign papers?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Copyright assignment -- how to sign papers?
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 11:09:02 -0400

The following worked for me:

- You email FSF at **address@hidden**.
- They will send you a 4 or 5 question questionnaire by email.
- You reply that via email.
- Then you get a format of disclosure that needs to be signed by your school or employer.
- I did not face any problem there, the employer sent me the signed letter in pdf form in 2 days.
- I was supposed to snail mail the physical signed copy to FSF but I didn't have one and they were fine with the scanned signed letter pdf I emailed them. I am in US.

It took a couple of days, but it was all email transactions.

On Oct 3, 2015 10:04 AM, "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden> wrote:
> From: Zachary Kanfer <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 03:09:18 -0400
>
> I'd like to start the process of signing the copyright assignment for Emacs.

Thank you.

> What do I need to do? Thanks.

Get the file request-assign.future from the Gnulib repository, fill
it, and mail it according to instructions there.