Re: New maintainer

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: New maintainer
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 07:30:41 +0300

On 10/06/2015 04:15 AM, Paul Nathan wrote:

Using SLIME and the Rust completion user interfaces is still a subpar
UI experience compared to IntelliJ or VS.

You might want to clarify that statement in more detail. Creating a bug report would be best.

I would hope that the maintainer would accept the task of beating
proprietary software capabilities head to head (not a simple task!),
instead of simply being excellent. :-)

Personally, I wouldn't want to have exactly the same interface, but foremost add features that give the most benefit over cost of implementation.

So, what are your primary pet peeves about using Racer [0]?

[0] https://github.com/racer-rust/emacs-racer