Re: New maintainer

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: New maintainer
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 20:14:39 +0300

On 10/01/2015 05:13 PM, Aurélien Aptel wrote:

Like Stefan, I think the debbugs UI could be improved. I really hate
browsing it, I get lost in all the listing, and don't know which bugs
are important.

That might be one of the tasks for the new maintainer (or alternatively, finding the person willing to do that job).

FWIW, I think almost anything would be better than Debbugs (Bugzilla, for instance). But I don't have enough spare time to work on a replacement in the near future.