Re: Master is broken

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Master is broken
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 12:01:29 -0700

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Also, when exactly are INLINE_HEADER_BEGIN/END required?  puresize.h
doesn't have it, and still compiles; other headers which use INLINE do
have INLINE_HEADER_BEGIN/END.  What factor determines whether they are
absolutely required?

They're always needed, if you want to build with --enable-gcc-warnings and use GCC older than 5.1. I hope we can drop them once we assume that people who want picky warnings are using GCC 5.1 or later. I forgot to add them to puresize.h since I use GCC 5.2; nobody else has needed them yet, I guess, since nobody with older compilers uses --enable-gcc-warnings. I fixed this with the attached additional patch.