Re: Current discussion

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: Current discussion
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 00:42:55 +0200

On 2015-10-11, at 22:49, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> The way to do this is to discuss the issue with a few people,
> privately, who will pay attention to the problems and help me find the
> best course.

IMHO making this discussion public (maybe later, when the dust settles,
e.g. by posting it - or parts of it - somewhere on the internet) might
be informative for those of us who (1) are willing to learn something
about Emacs, about GCC etc. and (2) are interested in your philosophy
and not only in your code (for example, people like me, who disagree
with you about the principles you derive your philosophy from, but agree
with surprisingly many of your conclusions).

Just saying.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski