Re: IDE

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: IDE
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:03:57 -0700

> Eli Zaretskii writes:
> [...]
>>> For C/C++, the community has Irony and Rtags, both based on libclang. If
>>> libclang is unacceptable for you, you probably know a more appropriate
>>> mailing list to bring that up at.

>> Let's not reiterate past discussions: you forget CEDET.

CEDET first came out in 2003. If it were the answer to our present questions,
we would not be asking them.

I'm willing to hear how CEDET can offer solutions to issues we've brought up,
but I won't curtail the discussion "because CEDET".

I'm also OK with reiteration, because I wasn't present during those past
discussions, and I want to know what is most relevant today.

John