Re: [ANN] New library stream.el in ELPA

From: raman
Subject: Re: [ANN] New library stream.el in ELPA
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 17:42:02 -0700

Speaking from the perspective of building  Emacspeak, I only feel
comfortable using modules that are already in Core, since I dont want
the average emacspeak user to have to pull things from elpa to get the
system started up. From that perspective, I would prefer to see
streams.el in Master --- though I could likely implement some of what I
was thinking of e.g., rapid interactive browsing of content  by chunks,
where the chunk can be interactively determined etc using think.el just
as much as streams.el -- though streams is likely  closer to what I
would use than the lower  level thunk in that case.