Re: feature proposal: change-log-exit: save change-log buffer and bury i

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: feature proposal: change-log-exit: save change-log buffer and bury it.
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:52:53 -0400

From:
https://github.com/boukeversteegh/chise/blob/master/xemacs/lisp/ChangeLog.1

1997-10-15 Hrvoje Niksic <address@hidden>
* cl/cl-macs.el (extent-property): Updated SETF methods for `get'
and `extent-property'.
* custom/wid-edit.el (widget-field-value-create): Revert to using
two markers.
(widget-setup): Ditto.
(widget-color-sample-face-get): Get only a unique face per widget.
(widget-color-notify): Change the color of the face instead of
creating a new one.
* packages/add-log.el (add-change-log-entry): Push window
configuration.
(change-log-exit): New function.
(change-log-cancel): Ditto.
(change-log-mode-map): Bind them.