Re: IDE

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: IDE
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:21:40 +0300

> From: Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:08:46 +0200
>
> As mentioned on other message of mine, this is what a GCC frontend
> developer has to say (search for the comments of mlopezibanez):
>
> https://lwn.net/Articles/629259/
>
> Basically what he says is: "No, it is not simple at all to get that
> information from GCC, you'll better use Clang."

I'd urge interested and motivated individuals not to take one man's
opinions for more (or less) than it is.

I could fill several hours telling how many many opinions about what
could and what couldn't be done for bidi I heard before I decided to
sit down and do it.

My advice: read what others say, investigate the issues, then make up
your own mind.