Re: emacs IDE features

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: emacs IDE features
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 09:21:29 -0700

> I can see how far I get in terms of getting it up and running (and being
> consistent with it, which could be the real challenge!) over on my blog. It
> definitely makes sense as a web archive and/or a mailing list, and maybe
> other people will want to pitch in too.

Thanks, Sacha, I think your comments and energy demonstrate exactly what I was
hoping for. You have the job! :) If you have any issues with consistency, feel
free to confer with me if you'd like some encouragement or moral support from
time to time.

I'll put a separate call for technical leads later today in other areas we'd
like to start with, since I believe this sort of delegated structure could go
far toward reducing some of the technical burden we now face.

John