Re: [elpa] master 9173a44 1/2: [Fix #12] Don't autodisable beacon on hl-

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 9173a44 1/2: [Fix #12] Don't autodisable beacon on hl-line-mode
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:48:05 +0100

Then I'm clearly unaware of something here.
There was a discussion here a few months ago where I learned that
hooks should always be defined with nil initial values.
So, if it must be defined empty, and it's wrong to add entries to it
later, then what's the correct way for a package to have a non-empty
hook?