Re: [elpa] master 9173a44 1/2: [Fix #12] Don't autodisable beacon on hl-

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 9173a44 1/2: [Fix #12] Don't autodisable beacon on hl-line-mode
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:28:46 -0400

> What exactly is wrong with that style, in an introductory text
that is meant to take the reader by the hand and lead him/her through
the magic of Emacs Lisp?

Nothing is wrong with the style. I was mainly pointing out that the
self-opinion style of text contradicted with what is recommended.
- It is recommended that the user does not manually edit the Customize
generated code blocks but a text I quoted says that the author did
that it was fine.
- Also the author does not use Customize most of the times whereas for
a new user it is recommended to do so.

--
Kaushal Modi