Re: Emacs logo proposal

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Emacs logo proposal
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 16:15:25 -0400

I'd like a different shape, but either way Nicolas's current proposal is already a worthy improvement to my eyes.
+1

In any case, the new logo without the pen looks nice.

--
Kaushal Modi

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Chris Van Dusen <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2015, at 14:45, Jay Belanger <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> - changed the orientation if the E, to look more dynamic (looking up
>>  instead of down)
>
> I thought that part of the orientation was to make it look like an M as
> well as an E.   With a different orientation, should it have a different
> shape?

I thought that the "E" also served as the  stylized horns of the Gnu.  Regardless, the new logo looks nice.

Chris.