Re: About the CA form

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: About the CA form
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 00:00:01 -0400

We don't post the forms because we don't want people to print forms
themselves and sign those copies, because then we can't tell if they
have changed it.  We want contributors, if they want changes, to
discuss them with us.

But you certainly can (and should) read it before you sign it.

--
Dr Richard Stallman